0
LiSong created
- ABP Framework version: v8.2.2
- UI Type: MVC
- Database System: SQL Server
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I am using Office 365 SMTP for emailing, it works on the server but not on my local machine, I tried gmail smtp locally, it didn't work either, how should I debug? both office and gmail smtp work on the server so the settings should be correct. it shows the successful message and has no errors in the Logs
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
it shows the successful message and has no errors in the Logs
Can you share the logs ?
The template project will use
NullEmailSenderby default please remember to remove it.#if DEBUG context.Services.Replace(ServiceDescriptor.Singleton<IEmailSender, NullEmailSender>()); #endifMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)