Open Closed

adding the multi-tenancy feature #8841


User avatar
0
LiSong created
  • ABP Framework version: v9.X.X
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: SQL Server
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

I have a running ABP website that does not support multi-tenancy. How should I add the multi-tenancy feature to this website?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    enisn created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi there,

    Can you provide me more information?

    Didn't you check this checkbox while creating a new project?

    If not, your project is still configured to use multi-tenancy and it's disabled, Navigate to MultiTenancyConsts.cs and enable it easily:

    public static class MultiTenancyConsts
    {
        // Set this to 'true' 👇
        public const bool IsEnabled = true;
    }
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    LiSong created

    my project was not configured to use multi-tenacy when I created it. I enabled it through code I created a new project with "enable multi tenancy" checkbox and then, I checked the database schema, seems like they are different

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Yes, this is normal, adding the TenantId column. If you want to activate MultiTenancy after creating the project. You can follow the steps below:

    1. Navigate to MultiTenancyConsts.cs and enable it easily:
    public static class MultiTenancyConsts
    {
        // Set this to 'true' 👇
        public const bool IsEnabled = true;
    }
    
    1. Add new migration
    2. Run DBMigrator
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    LiSong created

    I need to modify the title and content of the Email Confirmation email template. Is there a way to apply my modifications to all tenants? Or can tenants inherit the title and content from the tenant with tenantId set to null (host)? so I don't need to update for each tenant one by one.

    These modifications involve language texts and text templates.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    LiSong created

    hi can you look at the question above? or should I create a new ticket?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hello,

    You can create a new ticket. Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.