Open Closed

Proxy generation gives error for type Entity in Angular #8871


User avatar
0
david1 created

Hi, we're seeing the same issue as reported here for the latest version of ABP (stable and preview versions) and Angular 18: https://abp.io/support/questions/7489/Proxy-generation-gives-Error-for-type-EntityAngular

Output on generating the proxy produces an invalid volo models.ts file:

export interface AggregateRoot<TKey> extends BasicAggregateRoot<TKey> {
  extraProperties: Record<string, object>;
  concurrencyStamp?: string;
}

export interface BasicAggregateRoot<TKey> extends Entity<TKey> {
}

export interface Entity {
}

Error message:

Error: src/app/proxy/volo/abp/domain/entities/models.ts:7:51 - error TS2315: Type 'Entity' is not generic.

7 export interface BasicAggregateRoot<TKey> extends Entity<TKey> {
                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Command run to generate proxy: abp generate-proxy -t ng -m core -u https://localhost:44311

  • ABP Framework version: v9.2.0-preview20250221
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): Auth Server Separated
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    How can I reproduce this problem? I created a Book entity like below with Suite and then I created the models but I could not reproduce the problem. Am I missing something?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.