0
vaturix created
In the files section, some parts always remain in English. For example, the "Add more" part, I want to make this part Turkish, but it is not included in the translations. How can I make it Turkish?~~~~
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi, I guess you are talking about the upload-file modal of the Files page:
Here, we are using Uppy for file upload, and the relevant text ("Add more") is coming from the uppy's own npm package. So, you need to have localization scripts of Uppy, for the relevant languages: https://uppy.io/docs/locales/
For example, for Turkish, you need to install the
@uppy/locales/lib/tr_TRpackage and add the related script tag to your layout to localize the relevant place.Regards.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
