Open Closed

How to add column into table FmFileDescriptors of FileManagement module #1286


User avatar
0
devteam created

Hi support team,

I want to add new column into FmFileDescriptors table. I have updated FileDescriptor class But when i run add-migration 'tableFileDescriptor-addcolumn-IsSign' and update-database in Volo.FileManagement.EntityFrameworkCore project I have error build failed. Please show me how to do that in aboth frontend and backend.

  • ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cotur created

    Hi @devteam

    As I see, you've added migration successfully,

    But, to update your database, please use YourProject.DbMigrator project. When you run it, it will update your database.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    devteam created

    Hi @devteam

    As I see, you've added migration successfully,

    But, to update your database, please use YourProject.DbMigrator project.
    When you run it, it will update your database.

    Thanks @cotur

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.