0
wingers created
Hi
Currently running a trial of ABP and am wanting to test upload it to my hosting platform.
I have uploaded files, imported database, changed connection string etc, but it won't run, get error "HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start"
It is a single layer MVC project
Thank you
- ABP Framework version: v8.3
- UI Type: MVC
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
27 Answer(s)
-
0
Okay thanks, I was running the command within Visual Studio terminal rather than ABP Studio, perhaps that is why it didn't update the file and I had to do it, but good to know.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Showing 26 to 27 of 27 entries.