Open Closed

Custom Page Urls #8953


User avatar
0
rafael.gonzales created
  • ABP Framework version: v9.0.5
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no

Hello, I've been wondering about one feature I would like to implement.

I have some pages like www.mydomain.com/Books www.mydomain.com/Authors www.mydomain.com/Magazines

but I would like to group some of them like

www.mydomain.com/CustomModule/Books www.mydomain.com/CustomModules/Magazines www.mydomain.com/Configuration/Authors

I am using ABP Studio to generate my sites so I don't want to modify the folder because it will break the url of the scripts generated (principal issue)

Is there a way to handle this task?

Thanks

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    enisn created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    You can manually map your physical .cshtml files to custom paths. Here is an example how it's done in CMS Kit: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/a753ed676687f44949cc013fd17e75b0f4c54ddb/modules/cms-kit/src/Volo.CmsKit.Admin.Web/CmsKitAdminWebModule.cs#L113-L128

    If you need more dynamic and determined at the runtime you can go with DynamicRouteTransformer, and here how it can be implemented: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/modules/cms-kit/src/Volo.CmsKit.Public.Web/Pages/CmsKitPageRouteValueTransformer.cs#L46 And registration: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/a753ed676687f44949cc013fd17e75b0f4c54ddb/modules/cms-kit/src/Volo.CmsKit.Public.Web/CmsKitPagesConfigurationExtensions.cs#L29C38-L29C69

    But you wont need the dynamic one, probably manually mapping in the Host project would be enough in your case:

    options.Conventions.AddPageRoute("/Books/Index", "/CustomModule/Books);
    options.Conventions.AddPageRoute("/Authors/Index", "/CustomModule/Authors);
    // ...
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.