Building Microservice Solutions
This book is in draft stage and is not completed yet.
This book is a reference guide for developing and managing microservice-based applications using the ABP Framework. It references the .NET Microservice Sample Reference Application: eShopOnContainers and discusses the architectural design and implementation approaches using the ABP Framework. By the end of this book, you'll learn how ABP approaches the common microservice complexities such as authorization, distributed transactions, inter-microservice communications, deployment, etc.
Table of Contents
- Introducing the eShopOnAbp Solution
- Running the Solution
- Understanding the Authentication System
- Exploring the Applications
- Understanding the API Gateways
- Developing the Microservices
- Understanding the Infrastructure
- Digging in the Use Cases
- Deploying the Solution
Details of the E-BookAuthors
Galip Tolga Erdem
Halil İbrahim Kalkan