Open Closed

Where is the source code of account/login? in Blazor (server side) application? #2668


User avatar
0
zhongfang created
  • ABP Framework version: v5.1.3
  • UI type: Blazor (Server Side)
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes

I want to add some fuction while Redirect to login.

Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Components.Web.LeptonTheme/Components/RedirectToLogin.razor

@inject NavigationManager Navigation
@inject IJSRuntime JSRuntime

@code { 
    protected override void OnInitialized()
    {
        bool isWebAssembly = JSRuntime is IJSInProcessRuntime;
        if (isWebAssembly)
        {
            Navigation.NavigateTo($"authentication/login?returnUrl={Uri.EscapeDataString(Navigation.Uri)}");
        }
        else
        {
            Navigation.NavigateTo($"account/login?returnUrl={Uri.EscapeDataString(Navigation.Uri)}", true);
        }
    } 
}

My question is where is the source code of "account/login"?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    zhongfang created

    I deploy same blazor application (server side). and run with many domain name. such as a.com, b.net, c.org. So I want to redirecto to different Identity Server 4 site according to there domain name. So I want to change the logic of above RedirectToLogin.

    In common, we write solid configuration in appsettings.json as below

      "AuthServer": {
        "Authority": "https://id.a.com",
        "RequireHttpsMetadata": "false",
        "ClientId": "Tired_Blazor2022",
        "ClientSecret": "1q2w3e*"
      },
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    account/login

    this belongs to the Account pro module.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    zhongfang created

    I have the source code of Account Pro module. But I have nont found the source code.

    But, which project? which folder?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    abp\account\src\Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Public.Web\Pages\Account\Login.cshtml.cs

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.