0
thaithiendi created
Dear support Team,
I have a button on Modal, when click i want to close Model, but i don't know how to call "Modal.close()"

- ABP Framework version: v4.4.0
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
6 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
var myModal = new abp.ModalManager({ //...options }); //Open the modal myModal.open(); //Close the modal myModal.close();https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/UI/AspNetCore/Modals
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Thanks maliming, That code is what i need.
One more question: How i can refesh content of Modal when I click a button on that Modal. Because When I click the button, something will change the value in database. And I want to refesh content Modal to update for user.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thanks maliming.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

