Dear ABP Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I would like to inquire about best practices for implementing a microservices architecture using the ABP framework. Specifically, I am planning to design the system with the following requirements:
- Each microservice will have its own separate database and will not directly connect to the authentication server's database.
- Instead of database-level communication, each microservice will call the authentication server directly through APIs or appropriate communication protocols.
- Each microservice will be managed in a separate repository to allow independent versioning, tagging, and release processes.
Could you please guide me on:
- The recommended approach for this architecture using ABP?
- Any built-in features, patterns, or modules that would facilitate this setup?
- Best practices to ensure smooth authentication and authorization flows between the services?
Note: Some of the microservices will use mongodb, some will use postgres, some will use MSSQL Thank you very much for your assistance. I look forward to your recommendations.
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
We have published a tutorial for microservice development, and if you haven't completed this tutorial, I strongly recommend that you do so first. This way you will learn how two microservices will communicate. See: https://abp.io/docs/latest/tutorials/microservice
Many of your questions will already be answered with this tutorial, but you can still ask any questions you have after completing the tutorial βΊοΈ
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)