Open Closed

Set AccessTokenLifetime per client #9248


User avatar
0
magnus.bredeli@apx-systems.com created

Hello!

We are currently using your OpenIdDict module in our AuthServer. I want to set the access token lifetime differently for my web application and app.

I see in you you can set the lifetime globally like this: (https://abp.io/docs/latest/modules/openiddict#setting-tokens-lifetime)

PreConfigure(builder =>
{
    builder.SetAuthorizationCodeLifetime(TimeSpan.FromMinutes(30));
    builder.SetAccessTokenLifetime(TimeSpan.FromMinutes(30));
    builder.SetIdentityTokenLifetime(TimeSpan.FromMinutes(30));
});

I found this issue: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/16529

However, the post is two years old and I am wondering whether ABP's OpenIdDict module now offers a an out-of-the-box way to set access token lifetime differently per client?

Best regards, Magnus

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    1
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can set the app/client lifetime on the Openiddict Application page.

    see

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    magnus.bredeli@apx-systems.com created

    Great, thanks for the quick response!

    May I ask where I access the Openiddict Application page? Is it available at a spesific endpoint of the hosted auth server?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    1
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    The page in OpenIddict.Pro module.

    Package names: Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.Pro.Blazor.Server Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.Pro.Blazor.WebAssembly

    Module names:

    AbpOpenIddictProBlazorServerModule AbpOpenIddictProBlazorWebAssemblyModule

    Page URL is /openiddict/applications

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    magnus.bredeli@apx-systems.com created

    Alright great, thanks!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.