I added docker support to a abp application through visual studio. I am having issues setting the environement variable to production as shown below.

When I try to run the application from visual studio by clicking on docker compose button
I hit error at ConfigureVirtualFileSystem in HttpApiHostModule.cs.
I have changed the value from development to production in the powershell $env, in the appsettings and launchsettings of the httpapi.host project, changed values in the docker-compose.debug file.
Am I missing some reference?
Also I am trying to enable https but more on that later.
Please help. Thank you
35 Answer(s)
-
0
I have run the app inside container as root. The host system is windows, I dont think there is any permissions I should set, if not please let me know what to do.
Click here to see the error log when app is run in container as root.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Interop+Crypto+OpenSslCryptographicException: error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file
BIO_new_file:no such file
The problem is still with the pfx file, please check whether it exists or its permissions.
ls -lshow the files and permissions.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)