0
jtallon created
Hi, I want to change the href of the logo on the top left of my abp solution. At the I am using javascript to change the href of the class "navbar-brand" but I don't like doing this incase the name of the class changes in an update. Is there any easier why to change this reference?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
hi @jtallon
You can override the
HeaderBrandViewComponentto change thehref.Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Mvc.UI.Theme.Lepton\Themes\Lepton\Components\Header\Brand\HeaderBrandViewComponent.cs@using Volo.Abp.Ui.Branding @inject IBrandingProvider BrandingProvider <a class="navbar-brand" href="~/" alt="@BrandingProvider.AppName"></a>Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)