It's really disgusting. ABP Studio has upgraded automatically. I'd like to set up a project with v8.3.4. In new version, Even with the "change version" set for create project, but it didn't work. so how can I go back to the previous version? like 0.9.8
All I need is a simple tool, not a bunch of problems. It's absolutely disgusting to waste time preventing upgrades or trying to revert to an older version.
3 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
Can you download and install again?
Sorry for that. We will add an option to disable the automatic upgrade.
https://abp.io/api/abp-studio/download/r/windows/abp-studio-0.9.8-beta-full.nupkg
Your question has been refunded.
Thanks.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
[maliming] said: hi
Can you download and install again?
Sorry for that. We will add an option to disable the automatic upgrade.
https://abp.io/api/abp-studio/download/r/windows/abp-studio-0.9.8-beta-full.nupkg
Your question has been refunded.
Thanks.
It would've been nice if this was in official documentation anyway, got it now. thankyou!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)