- ABP Framework version: v4.2.1
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- **Tiered (MVC) : yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Hello, I've read Changing Features Definitions of a Depended Module header in this link : https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Features . But I want to move this existing file management feature into another application depended custom group and then customize it. How can we do that ? By the way I also tried remove existing file management feature group option and then changed it in my own custom feature group but it acted weird , it didn't get default values and did not work.
Thank you
5 Answer(s)
-
0
hi selinkoykiran
By the way I also tried remove existing file management feature group option and then changed it in my own custom feature group but it acted weird , it didn't get default values and did not work.
Can you share your code?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


