Open Closed

commercial expired #1042


User avatar
0
lanpin created

My commercial license has expired, can't I upgrade the suite? How can I get the 4.x.x version update? Can I continue to obtain the source code of the commercial module 4.x.x?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    hi,

    when your license expires, you cannot use Suite. it's only for active license holders. on the other hand you will be still developing and publishing your solution forever. please contact to info@abp.io for further help

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.