0
smutairi created
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
- UI type: Angular / Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core /
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
I have found multiple anserts to adding a navigation property to a custom entity howerever there are no straightforward steps.
I have a module solution and I need to add a navigation property to my custom entity to the IdentityUser
please provide steps by step and hopefully add it to the official documentation for v4.2.2
the documentation should have a dedicated page for this subject "Integrating base user Identity with your entities"
Suggested topics in this page
- 1-Many
- Many-Many
- extending IdentityModel
- showing username in extended custom entity page
- showing list of linked entities in user details page
thanks
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
6 Answer(s)
-
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)