0
Stefanaus created
Hi, my application, which runs in Azure, doesn't display icons on some pages Looking with Chrome's DevTools, I see these reports:
The same problem does not occur in development environment.
This is how it should look:
And this is what you see in Azure:
Please note that those icons are the free font awesome icons found in the ABP solution template
Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
8 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't because the client environment is private and accessible with Okta authentication.
I can share sections of code with you or I can share the screen with you in a private call.
Stefano
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)







