- ABP Framework version: v4.3.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace: N/A
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Hi
We added a custom Nav Items Component which was working correctly by following the steps here: https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/UI/Angular/Component-Replacement#how-to-replace-a-layout
After updating to ABP version 4.3.0 our custom component displays like this whether we are logged in or not:

Please advise if there is a new way of creating the nav items component or if there is something else I need to do to get this to work as before.
Thanks.
Warick
6 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi Mehmet
I see the documentation for replacing the nav items component got changed yesterday. I have followed the new steps and was able to reproduce the problem.
I have emailed an application that reproduces the problem to info @ abp.io.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Regards,
Warick
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)