0
joe@tronactive.com created
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
I am also a ASP.NET Zero user and I like how the log file starts new once it reaches 10MB. How can I apply something like that to abp? The log files get way to big to handle. To me it is a big issue.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi Joe
For all ABP templates, we use Serilog,
For size limiting, you can use Serilog.Sinks.File NuGet package, please check this https://github.com/serilog/serilog-sinks-file#limits
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)