- ABP Framework version: v4.3.0
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- **Tiered (MVC) **: yes
Hello , I have an entity which implements AuditedEntity<Guid> abp class. When generated entity from this interface automatically CreatorId, CreationTime columns generated in the database with migration. But they are not linked to AbpUser table there aren't any relation or foreign key between this entity and abpUser table. So when I want to display creator name of the entity in screen I only can get Guid CreatorId and it is useless for end user. So when I want to access creatorName property , do I have to add manually below property into my entity for create relation between AbpUser table and can include User table ?
public IdentityUser Creator { get; protected set; }
Or Is there another way to solve this thing ?
Thank you.
2 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
According to the design, the audit log may be stored in different databases. Even in MongoDb.
So we do not recommend you to create a relationship for them. You can query the user's info based on the CreatorId.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Ok , I got it Thank you for explanation.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)