Open Closed

How to call function from default-file-management-toolbar-actions in FileManagement Module #1391


User avatar
0
thaithiendi created

Dear support team,

I want to change status all of file in the folder. I have a button Sign All like this And I try to create signAllFile function in NavigatorService and FileManagementComponent but not success all. If I use signAllFile func in NavigatorService, code debug don't run into service "this.service.signAll(this.signFileInput))" And If I use signAllFile func in FileManagementComponent, my frontend has error like this Please show me how to call my func in default-file-management-toolbar-actions.

  • ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bunyamin created

    Hello,

    You seem to forget to subscribe to signAllFile. Your first try looks good, just change it to the following:

    {
      action: (data) => {
        const navigator = data.getInjected(NavigatorService);
        navigator.signAllFile(navigator.getCurrentFolderId())
                 .pipe(take(1)) // just in case, if the stream does not complete
                 .subscribe();
      }
    }
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    thaithiendi created

    Thanks bunyamin ,

    It's work.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.