0
kelvin.hew created
I am attempting to integrate Bold Reports into Abp Razor MVC. I've faced several difficulties:
BoldReports is dependent on jquery 1.10.2, but jquery3.3.1 is loaded after the footer when the page is fully loaded.
- Is there a way to integrate BoldReports into Abp Razor MVC?
- Is there a way to stop executing scripts after the footer has been loaded?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
- There is no official implementation of BoldReports.
- I couldn't understand what you mean at second question. Can you explain more what you want to do?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)