Hi,
I want to use relative path for ExtraProperties Path key and to save my document folder in my proeject solution as ....\src\TieredAppDocMod.Web\docs or something like this. What is the best way for me? Can you help me about this?
Now, I used like here but I want to change path with relative path? Should I override your GetFileSystemPath method or try to another method?
INSERT [dbo].[DocsProjects] ([Id], [Name], [ShortName], [Format], [DefaultDocumentName], [NavigationDocumentName], [MinimumVersion], [DocumentStoreType], [ExtraProperties], [MainWebsiteUrl], [LatestVersionBranchName], [ParametersDocumentName]) VALUES (N'12f21123-f08e-4f15-bedb-ae0b45939659', N'NMM (wwwroot relative path)', N'www', N'md', N'Index', N'docs-nav.json', NULL, N'FileSystem', N'{"Path":"C:\Users\XXXXX\source\repos\TieredAppDocMod\src\TieredAppDocMod.Web\wwwroot\docs"}', N'/', NULL, N'')
Thanks,
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Should I override your GetFileSystemPath method or try to another method?
Yes, this may work. You can override or change
ProjectFileSystemExtensions.GetFileSystemPathmethod.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)