Open Closed

How can I edit markdown document with using ABP Docs Module? #1520


User avatar
0
ElifKaya created

Hi, I ceated ABP tiered project and added DOC Module by using ABP Suit, but edit button doesn't work in document module. Can you help about markdown edit button? I don't want to change index.cshtml code because I'll use abp doc module as package in our project.

Thanks,

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    yekalkan created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    Edit button only works if documents are received from GitHub.

    I created an issue https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/9407

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ServiceBot created
    Support Team Automatic process manager

    This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.