Hi,
We developed a productservice which is Multitenant. Managing this in the webportal works good and when I login as tenant, the products are saved under that tenant. For external applications we created the API client credentials and we are able to do API calls. But with this authorization no tenant setting/validation is done.
Is there an easy way that we can manage this out-of-the-box? I can add a tenantId in every request, but I was wondering if this is managed by ABP by default.
2 Answer(s)
-
0
For external applications we created the API client credentials and we are able to do API calls.
Since you are making external calls, there is no default handling for it. Base way is to add
tenantIdto requests headers manually as you have mentioned.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)