Open Closed

FileManagement error after publish on IIS #1557


User avatar
0
ilitzy created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.3
  • UI type: Blazor
  • DB provider:MongoDB
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

Hello guys!

I am in need of assistance. I published a small Blazor app (tiered solution) on IIS Server. Modified the appsettings so that all works fine except for FileManagement (file system not dataBase). I can save a file, I can look it up and it is all neetly organized in folders under host and tenants but when I try to download it, the below error appears:

On the left I wanted you to see that all works great in development , but after publishing, the error on the right appears.

When I try to retrieve it from the API, I get a 406 error: "_abperrorformat: true accept-ranges: bytes content-disposition: attachment;filename="text.txt" content-type: text/plain date: Tue,06 Jul 2021 08:00:25 GMT server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0 x-powered-by: ASP.NET"

I am sure it is something minor that I forgot, but I can't figure it out on my own. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cotur created

    Hi,

    We need more information about this issue, can you please share your HttpApi.Host logs.

    I see content-disposition: attachment;filename="text.txt" in your response, that means whole application process is successfully finished.

    You may have some permission issue or Streaming issue with IIS. Please check IIS logs also.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ilitzy created

    Hello and thank you:)

    2021-07-07 13:27:33 192.168.1.235 OPTIONS /api/file-management/directory-descriptor/sub-directories api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https: //app.medicalerp.ro/ 204 0 0 3 2021-07-07 13:27:33 192.168.1.235 OPTIONS /api/file-management/directory-descriptor Sorting=&api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https: //app.medicalerp.ro/ 204 0 0 3 2021-07-07 13:27:33 192.168.1.235 GET /api/file-management/directory-descriptor/sub-directories api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https: //app.medicalerp.ro/ 200 0 0 572 2021-07-07 13:27:33 192.168.1.235 GET /api/file-management/directory-descriptor Sorting=&api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https: //app.medicalerp.ro/ 200 0 0 680 2021-07-07 13:27:33 192.168.1.235 GET /api/file-management/directory-descriptor Sorting=&api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https: //app.medicalerp.ro/ 200 0 0 235 2021-07-07 13:27:44 192.168.1.235 OPTIONS /api/file-management/file-descriptor/download/00431bba-93e9-bb45-4d2f-39fd89109f1b/token api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https ://app.medicalerp.ro/ 204 0 0 2 2021-07-07 13:27:44 192.168.1.235 GET /api/file-management/file-descriptor/download/00431bba-93e9-bb45-4d2f-39fd89109f1b/token api-version=1.0 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https ://app.medicalerp.ro/ 200 0 0 160 2021-07-07 13:27:44 192.168.1.235 GET /api/file-management/file-descriptor/download/00431bba-93e9-bb45-4d2f-39fd89109f1b token=4a17fdc0-d092-499e-b76e-10d780fca351 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https ://app.medicalerp.ro/ 404 0 0 60 2021-07-07 13:27:44 192.168.1.235 GET /favicon.ico - 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https //api.medicalerp.ro/api/file-management/file-descriptor/download/00431bba-93e9-bb45-4d2f-39fd89109f1b?token=4a17fdc0-d092-499e-b76e-10d780fca351 302 0 0 2 2021-07-07 13:27:44 192.168.1.235 GET /Error httpStatusCode=404 443 - 192.168.1.254 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/91.0.4472.124+Safari/537.36 https ://api.medicalerp.ro/api/file-management/file-descriptor/download/00431bba-93e9-bb45-4d2f-39fd89109f1b?token=4a17fdc0-d092-499e-b76e-10d780fca351 500 0 0 38

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.