Open Closed

How to change display name of abp-modal-footer buttons? #1558


User avatar
0
ElifKaya created

ABP Framework version: v4.3.0 UI type: Razor (MVC) DB provider: EF Core Tiered (MVC)

Hello,

Is there any way I can change Save and Cancel button display name in the following usage?

Thanks,

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can try to change the localization translation of the buttons.

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/framework/src/Volo.Abp.UI/Localization/Resources/AbpUi/AbpUiResource.cs#L6 https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/framework/src/Volo.Abp.UI/Localization/Resources/AbpUi/en.json#L6-L12

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ElifKaya created

    hi

    You can try to change the localization translation of the buttons.

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/framework/src/Volo.Abp.UI/Localization/Resources/AbpUi/AbpUiResource.cs#L6 https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/framework/src/Volo.Abp.UI/Localization/Resources/AbpUi/en.json#L6-L12

    Actually this solution wont be useful for us. Because I don't want to use localization. I want that AbpModalButtons.Save button name to appear as "Export" in modal, "Import" in another modal, "Save" in another modal or "Associate" in the another modal in the same language. I stopped using abp-modal-footer buttons now. If is not possible changes display name of AbpModalButtons.Save, I can contionue using abp-button like this.

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I can contionue using abp-button like this.

    It seems this is the right way.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ServiceBot created
    Support Team Automatic process manager

    This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.