Open Closed

Logo not showing even after overriding LogoUrl #1559


User avatar
0
ilitzy created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.3
  • UI type: Blazor WebAssembly
  • DB provider: MongoDB
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Hello guys,

So, I found and applied the guidings in https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/700/How-can-I-change-logo-in-Blazor-UI I managed to get it working in Identity server but not in Blazor (tiered solution). This is how the classes and component look like:

Any hint would be of help. Thank you in advance!

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

9 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    HI

    Can you check what's the style of your logo? confirm the css is applied.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ilitzy created

    Hello,

    Not sure how to do that :) as I am a newbie, but I hope theese screenshots help:

    Is there any way I can further investigate if css is applied or not, please instruct me how. Looking forward for your answer and thank you once more :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    You can use Elements panel to check the logo.

    Btw, A logo-light.png not found.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ilitzy created

    Hello,

    I know logo-light.png is not found because I erased it :) This is what I have in the wwwroot folder of my Blazor:

    Should I recuperate the logo-light.png? Does it change anything? Thank you for the patience!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    https://zoom.us/j/93525863270?pwd=REFjMC9CL2syTGFYYkJWeTNtV1RNUT09

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Can I check it remotely?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ilitzy created

    Sure! When have you got the time?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    You can join now. https://zoom.us/j/93646063954?pwd=VUZpQ2YxcHQzazBkeTh0aGYxd0Fzdz09

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ilitzy created

    Moral of the story: check your spelling !!! Thank you @maliming for the prompt solution and findings :) Please close this ticket while I go marinate in shame :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.