Open Closed

Docs Menu Formatting #1567


User avatar
0
cellero created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.3
  • UI type: Blazor Server
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Docs location: GitHub

I have the ABP doc module included in a Blazor Server app. https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Modules/Docs

There is a problem with the left side menu with the items overlapping as per screen shot below:

I can also see this issue on this support case: https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1520/How-can-I-edit-markdown-document-with-using-ABP-Docs-Module

I manually added "@abp/aspnetcore.mvc.ui.theme.basic": "4.3.0", into the package.json of the blazor project. Not sure if that is needed, but had no effect. { "version": "1.0.0", "name": "my-app", "private": true, "dependencies": { "@abp/aspnetcore.mvc.ui.theme.basic": "4.3.0", "@abp/docs": "4.3.0", "@volo/abp.aspnetcore.components.server.leptontheme": "^4.3.0", "@volo/abp.aspnetcore.mvc.ui.theme.lepton": "^4.3.0", "@volo/account": "^4.3.0", "@volo/cms-kit-pro.admin": "^4.3.0" } }

Please advise how to fix the menu layout.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    are you using FileSystem as your document resource?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cellero created

    are you using FileSystem as your document resource?

    No. As noted, GitHub

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    @berkan can you test this case?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Thank you for reporting the issue.

    I tested this situation and faced a similar situation.

    I'm opening an issue about this. By the way, the ticket refunded

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cellero created

    Can I have an update on the progress for this issue.
    My client is waiting for this issue to be resovled.

    This issue is closed: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/9589

    I don't have acces to view this: https://github.com/volosoft/volo/issues/7206

    Thank you

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Can I have an update on the progress for this issue.
    My client is waiting for this issue to be resovled.

    This issue is closed: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/9589

    I don't have acces to view this: https://github.com/volosoft/volo/issues/7206

    Thank you

    Hi @cellero, the issue will be resolved in v5.0. (Planned release date for v5.0 is November 18)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.