0
thaithiendi created
Hi support team, I am developing on source that has integrated login, but now I want to separate login to connect to another service (Ldap) How can i do to don't lose the existing code of other modules? and how is my database updated?
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.2
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
When i login, i don't want to use the integrated login module. I want to check user/pass from an other service.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)