- ABP Framework version: v4.1.2
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Hi, this is the case that I have encountered: I login to the browser and kept it open while the computer was put to sleep mode and I could still access without logging in the day after. I have set AbsoluteRefreshTokenLifetime=1800 (30 minutes), Is there a way to force logout in that case?
10 Answer(s)
-
0
hi annguyentps
Would it still happen if the computer was not sleeping?
set
AccessTokenLifetimeandAbsoluteRefreshTokenLifetimeto 1 minute and retry.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi maliming
Yes, it still happen if the computer was not sleeping. I have a feeling I'll never be logged out if I still open browser. If I close browser and waiting for timeout then reopen the browser, I get the login page. I had set AccessTokenLifetime and AbsoluteRefreshTokenLifetime to 1 minute. I see the refresh token api in the network, one of them fails with invalid_grant (so can not get new token), then a few second some api get error, then I refresh the page (press f5) and I can still access to the system without logout.

I also tried setting expire time for cookies, but it not work .AddCookie("Cookies", options => { options.ExpireTimeSpan = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(1); options.SlidingExpiration = true; });
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @annguyentps
The problem has already fixed. You should upgrade your solution to the v.4.4.0. Please refer to Upgrading the ABP Framework document.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thanks Mehmet I will upgrade my solution, will let you know the result later.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hi,
We are working to redirect the user to the login page when the token expires. We are having some issues with the authorization code flow. We'll let you know when the issue is resolved.
Thanks!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @Mehmet, Do you have any updates for this, or is there a new version that has addressed this?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

