- ABP Framework version: v4.3.2
- UI type: Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core
I have the following test method in a test class that derives from AppDomainTestBase
The Column class is managed through the EntityInstance AggregateRoot.
The EntityInstance class has the following AddColumn method:
The AppEfCoreQueryableExtensions class includes:
And the EfCoreEntityInstanceRepository class contains:
So why doesn't ...
return the entity.Columns collection ?
Is it because of Unit of Work ?
By the way I was blocked from submitting this issue with the code embedded as text.
8 Answer(s)
-
0
I've sent the project by email.
By the way, the Test class that contains the Test method is "EntityInstanceManager_Tests" in the Datansa.App.Domain.Tests project under the "Solution" folder.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)





