Open Closed

Angular DateTimePickerComponent #1723


User avatar
0
paul.harriman created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.3
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

I see in the npm modules there is a DateTimePickerComponent. I tried to generate code using suite to see if i can generate the required html need to support the component, i get only generates html for the date picker. I do not see any documentation on the component. Can I use this component in an Angular UI to capture date and time? If so how do I do this? Also I am curious how it is rendered? Does it look like screen shot 1 or screen shot 2?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Mehmet created

    Hi @paul.harriman,

    DateTimePickerComponent uses with dynamic form extensions. I don't suggest you to use it. You can combine ng-bootstrap's date picker and time picker components to create your own date time picker component.

    DateTimePickerComponent looks like this:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.