Hi support team,
I created Microservice template project. I Started AuthServer, Web, WebGateway, AdministrationService.HttpApi.Host. projects success. After that I want to add and customize FileManagement module. I see the link https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/modules/file-management So i run "abp add-module Volo.FileManagement" command. But I restarted Started AuthServer, Web, WebGateway, AdministrationService.HttpApi.Host projects fail I see log write: The system cannot find the file specified.: Volo.FileManagement.HttpApi.Client, Version=4.4.0.0 Volo.FileManagement.EntityFrameworkCore
How to fix it to started AuthServer, Web, WebGateway, AdministrationService.HttpApi.Host. projects success and add customize FileManagement module in solution?
- ABP Framework version: v4.4
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
6 Answer(s)
-
1
hi
I think you need to add
FileManagementmodule to theAdministrationServicemanually. https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/startup-templates/microservice/microservices#administrationservicePlease refer to how the
permission-management, setting-management, language-management, audit-loggingmodules was added.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
I don't know how to get code FileManagement module before add it to AdministrationService?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hi @thaithiendi
The downloaded solution with
abp get-source Volo.FileManagementcommand is not a standalone application, it contains the module source code,If you want to test the module, there is a small applications (for test purpose) in the
hostfolder. They don't need a migrator project, just castdotnet ef database updatein the related host project.Please don't forget that the host projects are just for testing.
For now, unfortunately you need to add it to your microservice template by yourself.
@maliming : Please refer to how the permission-management, setting-management, language-management, audit-logging modules was added.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
