Open Closed

Many to many realtionship returning null #1805


User avatar
0
beuko created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.4.2
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core

Hello,

I know this is not realated to ABP but I wonder if you can help me.

I am following this guide for implementing many to many relationship between two entities as it is mentioned few times in forum posts ( Link ).

The problem I have is that my AppService is returning null for BookCategory list.

I included BookCategory in EfCoreBookRepository created by ABP Suite, but I still get null...

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    see https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1607/About-Many-to-Many-relationship-for-Different-Module-template https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/7689

    also download the EasyCRM application which is made with ABP. you can see many to many relationship example https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/samples/easy-crm

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.