Open Closed

Fresh project error - Tenant not found #1965


User avatar
0
ahkmenraha created

Hi, I launched a fresh test project with angular on the front. I did database migrations and then I run HttpApi.Host and I get the error "Tenant not found, There is no tenant with the tenant id or name: ddf34bfd-63a6-ab04-3d42-39fc9842bee1". In earlier versions, I did not have such a problem. This error appeared after some update. Have I forgotten any step that needed to be taken?

Best regards Adrian

  • ABP Framework version: v4.4.3
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hitaspdotnet created

    Retry with browser clean cache

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ahkmenraha created

    Retry with browser clean cache

    Thank you! It helped :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.