Open Closed

User permission right #2161


User avatar
0
LawrenceKwan created

I have create a mune item call Camunda, but cannot config the user right to access

Here is how I add the menu item. I add them in ConfigureMainMenuAsync function

  • ABP Framework version: v4.4.4
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi @LawrenceKwan, I will try and write you back asap.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    LawrenceKwan created

    This has been resolved:

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Tutorials/Part-5?UI=MVC&DB=EF

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.