Dears,
- How can we change the sms confirmation code length, currently it is 6 digits how can I make it longer or shorter?
- Is there is a support for Question about Passwordless authentication, would you provide me with more details about it? So the user can loggin using phone number and his sms confirmation code?
- We know that the Identity server will not be free anymore, what are the plans in abp regarding this? will we have the option in the future to choose between auth providers?
Thank you
5 Answer(s)
-
0
1
See https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2105/Verify-email-address-by-sending-a-code-instead-of-a-verification-URL#answer-197cc15a-5024-8f31-7552-3a0019c3327b
2
You can create a sms code sending and verification service, There are related services in asp net core Identity.
3
https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/7221
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Dear about the point 2 I am trying to make this in angular, I am trying to reuse (send-securiy-code) but when the user clicks on login (or any account related action), it is redirected to the backend, so I do not know how to use the Account module in angular.
I want to make the (Passwordless authentication) in angular and when I get the token from backend, I suppose there is a way to replace the token in front end
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
If you want to implement passwordless authentication to identityserver, you can check:
- https://github.com/Jurabek/IdentityServer4.PhoneNumberAuth
- https://medium.com/codex/implementing-passwordless-auth-is-now-stupidly-easy-part-2-e714c932b79b
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Dear, Regarding: How can we change the sms confirmation code length, currently it is 6 digits how can I make it longer or shorter?
I read the article you shared with me, it does not says how to change the number of digits, would you please provide me with simple direct answer? It is 6 digits I wanted to be 4 digits
Thank you
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)