Hi
I want to add badge functionality with close button in textbox so please find the below screenshot for the same and please let me know how we can do this.It's very urgent for me.
Thanks,
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @safi
As I see you want to create something like multi-select-boxes-pillbox You can do it with a 3rd party library which is
select2: https://select2.org/getting-started/it has angular package too: https://www.npmjs.com/package/ng-select2
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @safi
As I see you want to create something like multi-select-boxes-pillbox You can do it with a 3rd party library which is
select2: https://select2.org/getting-started/it has angular package too: https://www.npmjs.com/package/ng-select2
I tried this solution but it's not working at my end so can you please check it together.
Thanks,
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
