0
Noura created
I have two Entity, Order Entity and Item Entity, and the relationship between them is one-to-many [Order has many Items].
I used Audit to track all Entity changes, I got the create, update and delete changes on each entity.
but when I deleted an item object from the order object I can't track this change in the audit, so can I track these changes on an entity[Order entity] when I have EF Relationships.
- ABP Framework version: v5.1
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @Noura
Can you please just provide information that if is your Item entity inherits from
EntityorAuditedEntity?hi @enisn Item Entity inherits from FullAuditedAggregateRoot
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @Noura,
Current auditing system doesn't track navigation properties. You can create a feature request at ABP Framework GitHub repository.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)