Open Closed

Plug-In Modules #2548


User avatar
0
shijo created
  • ABP Framework version: v5.103
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace: An object accessor is registered before for type: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.IApplicationBuilder, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Abstractions, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: As per the attached documentation, I am not able to find any startup file in MVC. I tried to implement this code in my ApplicationModule class "ConfigureServices" method, but I am getting exceptions. Where exactly do I have to place this code in MVC ? *
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    shijo created

    I placed the code in Program class Main Method, now its loading. await builder.AddApplicationAsync<PlugInPOCWebModule>(options => { options.PlugInSources.Add(new FolderPlugInSource( @"D:\POCs\MyPlugIns")); });

    The issue is all plugins are loading on program start, How do I load plugins dynamically and lazily?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    How do I load plugins dynamically and lazily?

    It not support now. You can create an issue on https://github.com/abpframework/abp/issues/new

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.