0
shailendra.adhav created
How do I download - E-Book: Mastering ABP Framework ?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
5 Answer(s)
-
1
hi
All new customers (owners of the license) can download the ABP Framework book for free from https://commercial.abp.io/my-organizations/
new customers : Get the license after the 16th of January
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
I am added as a "owner" with owners rights. I still cannot see it . and Owner of the license also cannot see it . please help .
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
no, the license where bought before 16 jan 2022
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)