0
ahmadkharsah created
- ABP Framework version: latest
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
Hello, I'm building app on abp.io platform, that get data from external source and save the result on server, then the user can download the pdf file. Getting the data and saving it going well, but I'm not able to download the file from the server using the usual ways on asp.net core .. is there any special way for abp.io platform?
Note: files are stored in wwwroot folder.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Abp is no different from normal asp.net core if you added
app.UseStaticFiles();in OnApplicationInitialization method in {WebApp}Module you may check the documents https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/fundamentals/static-files?view=aspnetcore-6.0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
As @levees said, you can check the Microsoft document.
I'm closing the question, reopen if still not working.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)