- ABP Framework version: v5.2.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:" abp version upgrade changes are not working as per migration note from 4.4.4 to 5.2.0
- my-profile, security logs and changepassword apis are not working

13 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Thank you,
We should put Account related changes migration guide if it is missing.
Please let me know asap once you put all changes related to account module in migration guide as my Application is about to ready for production and I recently upgraded abp version to 5.2.0 due to this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2809/httpssupportabpioQAQuestions2558Identity-Server-Error---Microservices
Thank you in advance.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you,
We should put Account related changes migration guide if it is missing.
Please let me know asap once you put all changes related to account module in migration guide as my Application is about to ready for production and I recently upgraded abp version to 5.2.0 due to this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2809/httpssupportabpioQAQuestions2558Identity-Server-Error---Microservices
Thank you in advance.
You may have misunderstood that, there are no changes on the Account Module. The Account Module was hosted by Http.Api.Host application of a tiered (separate identityserver) solution. It has been moved to IdentityServer project. That's all.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you,
We should put Account related changes migration guide if it is missing.
Please let me know asap once you put all changes related to account module in migration guide as my Application is about to ready for production and I recently upgraded abp version to 5.2.0 due to this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2809/httpssupportabpioQAQuestions2558Identity-Server-Error---Microservices
Thank you in advance.
You may have misunderstood that, there are no changes on the Account Module. The Account Module was hosted by Http.Api.Host application of a tiered (separate identityserver) solution. It has been moved to IdentityServer project. That's all.
Okay. So, I will not be able to access through web gateway by adding it into configuration? I have to access those api through Identity server endpoint?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you,
We should put Account related changes migration guide if it is missing.
Please let me know asap once you put all changes related to account module in migration guide as my Application is about to ready for production and I recently upgraded abp version to 5.2.0 due to this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2809/httpssupportabpioQAQuestions2558Identity-Server-Error---Microservices
Thank you in advance.
You may have misunderstood that, there are no changes on the Account Module.
The Account Module was hosted by Http.Api.Host application of a tiered (separate identityserver) solution. It has been moved to IdentityServer project. That's all.Okay. So, I will not be able to access through web gateway by adding it into configuration? I have to access those api through Identity server endpoint?
No, you are right. In the microservice template; gateways should be updated. account endpoints should be redirected to AuthServer instead of IdentityService. I have taken note of adding this to the migration guide.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you,
We should put Account related changes migration guide if it is missing.
Please let me know asap once you put all changes related to account module in migration guide as my Application is about to ready for production and I recently upgraded abp version to 5.2.0 due to this issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2809/httpssupportabpioQAQuestions2558Identity-Server-Error---Microservices
Thank you in advance.
You may have misunderstood that, there are no changes on the Account Module.
The Account Module was hosted by Http.Api.Host application of a tiered (separate identityserver) solution. It has been moved to IdentityServer project. That's all.Okay. So, I will not be able to access through web gateway by adding it into configuration?
I have to access those api through Identity server endpoint?No, you are right. In the microservice template; gateways should be updated. account endpoints should be redirected to AuthServer instead of IdentityService. I have taken note of adding this to the migration guide.
FYI, 44322 is my Authserver endpoint and They are already redirecting to Authserver as mentioned in above Webgateway's appsettings configuration. but I am not able to access change-password, my-profile and Security logs from there and from Web Admin Portal as well.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
You can ABP commercial migration guides. We have added v4.x to 5.2 microservice migration guide.
We'll add migration guides for microservices from now on.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)




