How can I replace the standard Commercial UI grids and controls with DevExtreme ASP.Net Core Pivot Grid & controls for one project and SyncFusion ASP.Core Pivot grid and controls for another project?
Please provide the best practice integration methods for the ASP.Net Core MVC UI.
Thank you, Don
13 Answer(s)
-
1
-
0
Hi,
We've finished the sample project and article that shared on ABP Community.
Here the article: Using DevExtreme Components With the ABP Framework
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
@alper @cotur Thanks for the great article "Using DevExtreme Components With the ABP Framework". The article is about using DevExtreme with ABP main application. I wonder if I can use DevExtreme components in a ABP module. Is there any special thing I need to do comparing to use it in a ABP main application? Thanks!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Actualla a module is not different than the application itself. The main difference is UI files and dependant client packages. The UI files (JS, CSS and others) must be embedded resources to be able to use it in the main application. Add the 3rd party library references to your module and use it. if you fall into any issue write back us.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)