Open Closed

ERROR CALLING APPLICATION CLASS IN CONTROLLER #2996


User avatar
0
maazq created

I am using free version of ABP. I create a service class in .Application layer. When I call any of that service method, getting this error.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I think you need set up the API clients.

    Please see

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/API/Dynamic-CSharp-API-Clients https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/API/Static-CSharp-API-Clients

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.