- ABP Framework version: v5.2.1
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
As I'm trying to add CMS module kit to the application by running the following command:
abp add-module Volo.CmsKit.Pro
it doesn't add reference to the some of the projects .csproj file. build is getting failed after running this command.
if I want to add it manually, how do I know in which project should I add which package.
FYI, when I run abp add-module Volo.Forms, it successfully add the Forms module to the application.
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @sukhdeep.dhillon,
If you use
--with-public-websiteoption, cms-kit will be installed in the created project. Example:abp new Acme.BookStore --with-public-websiteif I want to add it manually, how do I know in which project should I add which package.
You can create a project with that option, then check the references and manually add.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you, I will try to do it manually and keep the ticket open incase if I face any issue. I will close it once the module is installed successfully.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you, I'm able to install the CMS module manually. Please fix it in the future release so it can be installed thru the CLI command.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)