I am using abp suite 5.2.1 and creating a Blazor web server application. I had created a new module for my project but later decided to remove it. I did the removal manually (deleted the created solution and associated projects). Since then I cannot create a new entity and have suite create the user interface. I can create entities as long as I don't select to have the user interface created.
The command window shows 2 sets of errors. The first just reports that an internal error occurred. The second error indicates that a file cannot be found. The file that cannot be found is in the <projectname>.Blazor/obj/release/net6.0/PubTmp/Out/wwwroot/_content/Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Components.Web folder. The file it is looking for is the <projectname>WebAutoMapperProfile.cs. My suspicion is that the file that should be looked for is the <projectname>BlazorAutoMapperProfile.cs. I don't know how to fix it so it looks for the right project type AutoMapperProfile.cs file.
5 Answer(s)
-
0
My projects don't include the word Blazor in them. Until I created the new module everything worked fine. It appeared as though the new module was created as a web project instead of a Blazor project and it has messed up things. How can I fix it so suite recognizes that it is dealing with a Blazor project again?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Can you try deleting the folder
<projectname>.Blazor/obj/release/net6.0/PubTmp/Out/wwwroot/_content/Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Components.Weband then removing & adding the project in suite?I think it will work that time. But i am not sure if the error will occure again after you build the solution. Is this folder auto generated?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)